i’ve been waiting for this for a few hours now
High-five for open minded people
*AGGRESSIVELY STILL ISN’T FINISHED WITH HOMEWORK*
AGGRESSIVELY COMPLAINS ABOUT HOMEWORK WHILE SITTING ON MY ASS REBLOGGING SHIT
Which is from her AU, The Village.
And the struggle continues as I try to fit everything in ten panels. Hahaha.
oh god i’m almost crying
- Also known as the “Kingdom of Light”
- Demonym for Prospit is Prospitians
- (more like ProspEASaNTs am I right)
- Prospit wages a war against the Dark Kingdom (or Derse), who wishes to seek the Reckoning, and destroy it. This is a battle Prospit is always destined to lose
- Prospit derives from the word ‘prosperity’, being the opposite of Derse’s root name
- During the solar eclipse, Prospit’s moon towers overlap with Skaia’s atmosphere, in which dream selves are able to see the future, past, and present in the clouds
- Prospit dreamers include: Jade, Jake, John, Jane, Kanaya, Karkat, Tavros, Gamzee, (half of) Sollux, Calliope, Vriska, and Terezi
- Hierarchy includes: White Queen, White King and although they have no (known) agents like Derse, there are postal workers, and prison guards
About ‘rad as hell’ Derse
- Also known as “Kingdom of Darkness”
- Demonym for Derse is Dersite
- Derse is always destined to beat Prospit- demanding that in which the players kill the Black King to save Skaia
- Derse is a portmanteau for 'dearth' and 'terse'
- According to Dirk, basically, the Derse dream selves are like ‘team mascots’, and tabloids are written about the opposing team- slandering them
- Derse dreamers include, Aradia, (half of) Sollux, Eridan, Feferi, Nepeta, Equius, Dirk,Dave, Rose, and Roxy.
- Hierarchy includes: Black Queen (however, overthrown by the Condesce in the Alpha session), Black King, Draconian Dignitary, Hegemonic Brute, Authority Regulator (most commonly known as the exile ‘AR’, wrapped in yellow tape) Courtyard Droll, and the only known archagent is Jack Noir
Best Pope story yet?
Pope Francis has been sneaking out of the Vatican at night to serve the homeless.
The Pope for people who don’t like popes strikes again.
HE WAS ALSO A BOUNCER AT A NIGHTCLUB
Pope Francis has also shed the trappings of wealth that generally accompany his position (golden cape, ornate throne) in favor of white threads and a simple wooden chair. He’s also the first Pope to wash a woman’s feet, insisting that it’s what Jesus Christ would have done. Even if you’re not religious you can appreciate that this is a genuinely good man, and a wonderful leader of the Catholic Church.
I’m not Christian but I’ll never pass up an opportunity to reblog something about Pope Francis. I think he’s completely awesome. he actually does the things the pope SHOULD be doing, not wearing fucking golden sheets and sitting on a golden fucking throne. the man actually tries to live like Christ and that’s pretty amazing to me, since 99% of the Christians I’ve ever met don’t. four for you Pope Francis, you go Pope Francis.
HE WAS A BOUNCER WHAT
Meanwhile, in F(x)’s fandom, we are…
- Waiting for F(x)’s comeback
2, Waiting for a concert that only belongs to F(x)
3. Waiting for our official name and color…